Changes at Chick-fil-A

Clover Wagner

One of the most favorite spots here among students is Chick-Fil-A, which offers delicious chicken nuggets and sandwiches, salads, wraps, and the most known item: their waffle fries. Before Covid came onto campus, the hours of operation were 7:30 am to 9:00 pm. Though the opening time has remained the same, closing has been changed to 8:00 pm. It may not seem like an issue for some, but students have raised concerns about the change. Most students like to have the option of eating at later times because of the various schedule changes that can occur over the semester. There are also different events on different days and varying amounts of homework that can make it difficult for students to eat throughout the day. But fret not. Henderson provides other options for all students to be accommodated.

The Reddie Grill has a wide variety of foods such as cheeseburgers, wings, french fries, and many other options. Since they do not serve breakfast as Chick-fil-a and Starbucks do, they operate between 10:30 am and 8:00 pm. On Saturdays and Sundays, however, the grill is closed. Apart from the dining hall, all retail dining is closed on weekends.

Luckily, the dining hall is available to students all throughout the week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Morning hours for Monday through Thursday are 7:00 am to 9:30 am, then 10:45 am to 1:30 pm. Dinner hours are 4:45 pm to 7:30 pm, with Friday closing 30 minutes before seven. Weekends provide brunch and dinner options between the hours of 10:30 am to 1:30 pm, then 4:30 pm to 6:30 in the evening.