The Reddies Women Basketball Instagram throwback challenge

Haley Spicer, Sports Reporter

The Reddies Women’s Basketball team has started doing something new on their Instagram page as of October 1, 2020. Since Thursdays are considered throwback Thursday they started their own series where they highlight and update previous players that played at Henderson called “Where Are They Now”.

The first player to be recognized was Brittany Branum who played for Henderson in 2015-2019. She attends pharmacy school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, Tennessee and she is currently in her second year. Aside from going to school, she works at the Methodist Germantown Hospital as a pharmacy intern.

The second player that they mentioned is Bree Bossier. She played for the Reddies from 2014-2018. She actively works as a Senior Assistant Director for Camp War Eagle. Camp War Eagle is a sports and adventure camp. Her one piece of advice to the Reddies on the team is to “Buy into your team. Trust Coach Thomas and your teammates! Get on board and don’t get off!”

The most recent player that was acknowledged on October 15, 2020, is Dulincia Keener who played for HSU between 2012-2016. She serves as the Head Coach of the Head Girls Varsity Basketball team at Arkansas High School in Texarkana, Arkansas. She is in her third year of coaching since graduating from college. Her one piece of advice is to “Don’t take anything for granted. Strive to be better than you were yesterday. How will you be remembered when you leave?”