HSU Student Named Winner in STEP RIGHT UP National Sweepstakes

Back to Article
Back to Article

The following press release was originally published by Sodexo on October 25, 2019.

Henderson State University Student Named Winner in the
STEP RIGHT UP Promotion’s National Sweepstakes

Arkadelphia, AR – Wilfred Edwards, a student at Henderson State University, was
recently selected as one of fifteen lucky winners in Sodexo’s “Step Your Game Up
National Prize Sweepstakes” as part of the STEP RIGHT UP promotion. Wilfred will
receive a prize package featuring a Nintendo Switch TM with Mario Kart TM 8 Deluxe and a
$200 Amazon gift card for being one of the randomly selected winners. STEP RIGHT UP
was a component of an ongoing resident dining promotion series sponsored by Sodexo,
the dining services company at Henderson State University.

Featured at more than 600 Sodexo-managed colleges and universities nationwide, STEP
RIGHT UP welcomed students back to campus with larger-than-life, carnival-style
celebrations under the Big Top. During this event, university communities had the chance
to indulge in delicious, festival-themed foods and fun games. Sodexo employees even got
creative, sporting their best carnival attire to add to a most authentic event.

Sodexo in North America

Sodexo, Inc. ( www.sodexoUSA.com ), the leading Quality of Life services company in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, delivers On-site Services in Corporate, Education, Health Care, Government and Remote Site segments, as well as Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Sodexo, Inc., headquartered in Gaithersburg, MD., funds all administrative costs for the Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation ( HelpStopHunger.org ), an independent charitable organization that, since its founding in 1999, has made more than $22 million in grants to end childhood hunger
in America. Visit the corporate blog at blogs.sodexousa.com.

Press Contact:
Katrina Miner
Katrina.Miner@sodexo.com